Dublin & Cork have the highest record for road injuries and fatalities
Car Accident Claims
Have you been in a car accident?
At Rogers Solicitors we are one of the leading firms in Ireland that deals with car accident claims. With more and more people taking to Irish roads, it stands to reason that there are a higher number of accidents. This can include a lot of things, injuries, damage to your vehicle etc. At Rogers Solicitors we are here to assist you with the process every step of the way.
Common Car Accidents
There are a huge number of things that can influence a driver and cause a potential car accident. Today one of the main factors is distracted driving; looking at your phone, turning around to assist a baby or child etc. Speeding and drunk driving are also major factors when it comes to road traffic accidents, causing a huge number of injuries and fatalities every year. Weather can also have an effect, making the roads more unpredictable.
Whatever the reason for your car accident, it is always worth speaking with our team in order to determine whether or not you have a valid claim. Call Rogers Solicitors today to find out.
Keeping Safe in your Car
At Rogers Solicitors, we are always here to offer advice in the event of an accident; however prevention is always better than cure! Keep you, your loved ones and all other road users safe on our roads. It may save lives.
- Forget about your mobile phone when driving. Looking away from the road for even a second can cause a car accident. Those texts / phone calls can be dealt with later. You can always pull in at the next safest place if you really can’t wait.
- This goes without saying, never ever drink and drive. Drinking and driving puts your life and the lives of others at risk.
- Driver fatigue is a really common cause of road traffic accidents. Driving whilst tired can be as dangerous as driving under the influence of drink or drugs, making your concentration and reaction skills lag, so you react slower. Stop and take a quick nap, even having a coffee where possible. Even 15 minutes can help you get there safe and alive.
- Ensure your car is well maintained and checked regularly. People often overlook lights, tyres etc. but these all play a vital part in your safety and the safety of others.
- Slow down. Speeding is a huge factor in car accidents, giving you less time to react should something unexpected happen.
Get professional advice from a specialist motorbike solicitor. We can usually tell within an hour if you have a valid claim.
How to get in touch.
Car Accident Claims FAQ
How does a car accident claim work?
The legal system concerning car accidents works off the concept of negligence—i.e. who was the negligent party that created the conditions for a person to be injured. So, for example, if you are a passenger injured in a car accident, you can seek compensation regardless of whatever the driver was to blame.
How do most car accident claims get settled?
Most car accident claims never get to court. The PIAB settles over 90% of personal injury claims. The PIAB assesses the accident's circumstances and the personal injuries before deciding on an appropriate compensation amount that can be accepted or rejected.